Hangzhou Israel-China Biomedical Industrial Park
- Promed has been hired by the Zhejiang Hangzhou Local Government, to form an Israeli-Chinese bio-medical & life-science industrial park in the Hangzhou Yuhang Economic Development Area (HYEDA) - the heart of the Chinese Silicon Valley.
- Together with the Chinese government, we are creating a unique, risk contained environment that will provide optimal conditions for Israel bio-medical and life-science companies, which are interested in entering the Chinese market.
- Our dedicated joint Israeli-Chinese management team will facilitate and support the Israeli companies in teaming-up with local Chinese partners, setting up production facilities in the Hangzhou park and developing sales in the fast growing Chinese healthcare eco-system.
For any further information please contact Rachel Touitou firstname.lastname@example.org
An off-balance sheet Full Financial Package
- 10B RMB project-dedicated funds
- Financial package will cover all the relocation, setup and operational expenses required
- Substantial government subsidies and rewards for Israeli companies
- A mechanism that will enable money transfer to mother company
- An option for equity investment in the mother company
- No/minimal upfront investment required from Israeli companies
A Suitable Chinese Partner for Market Entry
- Over 100 life-science companies operating in HYEDA
- Including leading multi-nationals (SANOFI, Novartis, etc.)
- In addition, there are hundreds of life science companies in Hangzhou area
- Project management team will assist Israeli companies in finding the right partner
Support and Risk-Management Mechanisms
- An Israeli project coordinator - a single point of contact for all company’s needs
- An ongoing Israeli-Chinese project management team will facilitate the successful relocation of companies
- IP support
- Regulatory support