Projects > Sonils
Centro Médico and Healthcare Services
The new Centro Médico and Healthcare Services provided by SONILS was implemented in 2015 after extensive consultation from PROMED team.
PROMED's vision was to provide a patient centric, modern, high level out-patient and urgent care services to all personnel of the port - managed and staffed by a professional, international standard operating company.
The scope and progress of work included:
- Analysis and Understanding the needs;
- Collecting information and analyzing current situation;
- Detecting the gaps;
- Formulating a strategy and detailing solution planning;
- Creating a roadmap for implementing the strategy;
- Support the implementation;
- Development of business model and financial model;
- Development of operational methodology .